Inter Milan 2-1 AC Milan, 11/3/2007

How will we do on Sunday? And BE HONEST.

• We'll emerge victorious.

Votes: 49 72.1%
  • We'll eke out a draw.

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • We'll lose a heartbreaker.

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Milan Derby Kick-off Time Changed
This weekend’s Milan derby between AC Milan and Serie A leaders Inter will be played under the shining sun as oppose to San Siro’s flood-lights.
The decision to have the ‘Derby della Madonnina’ start on Sunday at three in the afternoon as oppose to eight thirty at night was taken by the Italian League today.
Security concerns were the main factor that brought to the switch.
Roma-Udinese was picked to become the new Sunday night game of the upcoming Serie A matchday 28.

From goal.com

PatoKaka

eLdiablo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Seedorf, Pato, Sneijder,Danny Alves, J.Moutinho, Berbatov, Aguero, Nesta
Dora said:
ok, that would be awful :eek:
i have a friend who supports inter too, but we've never bet :p
well, i expect a revenge for that loss 4:3, and of course a great game from Milan :D

with our new signings RONALDO + ODDO i think we will rockk + dont forget ronaldo is cup tied so he'll be more than just fit cuz he wont play against celtic

Forza Miiilan

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
GilaKaka said:
Today i had a bet with my "INTER :o (ADRIANO 10)" friend..

I hate inter a lot and he hates milan a lot..

So we agreed on if AC Milan win.. he has to wear AC Milan shirt in school for a week..

If Inter win.. i have to wear the disgusting blue and black shirt for a week :head:..

SO NO MATTER WHAT!! WE HAVE TO WIN..

The reason why we have to win. ;)
Hey, you can't wear this fucking blue and black shirt.
If a Milan Player is reading this, fight for GilaKaka. :D

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Red&Black--Lion said:
Its Argentina(inter) VS Brazil(milan) :D

I pick Argentina over Brazil.

PatoKaka

eLdiablo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rosanna03 said:
The reason why we have to win. ;)
Hey, you can't wear this fucking blue and black shirt.
If a Milan Player is reading this, fight for GilaKaka. :D

:D thaaaaaaNx

anitafranc

bigger stronger
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Sandro, Pirlo, Pippo, Rino, Pato, TS, Janku, Kaka, Gourcuff
San Paolo said:
Haha how sweet would it be if Ronaldo scored... and Pirlo and Seedorf ;)
and Simic, Brocchi and Favall too! I tought it'd be great if all the former inter players got on the scoresheet :D

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
GilaKaka said:
Today i had a bet with my "INTER :o (ADRIANO 10)" friend..

I hate inter a lot and he hates milan a lot..

So we agreed on if AC Milan win.. he has to wear AC Milan shirt in school for a week..

If Inter win.. i have to wear the disgusting blue and black shirt for a week :head:..

SO NO MATTER WHAT!! WE HAVE TO WIN..

Good luck man!

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Dismissed Mancio nets pardon

Inter boss Roberto Mancini will be on the touchline in the derby after escaping a ban for his dismissal last week.

The Nerazzurri tactician was sent off during the match with Livorno on Saturday, but was only handed a warning and a £3,500 fine by the disciplinary commission today.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar6j.html

Inter did their usual stuff again... gettin' inside help from FIGC & Lega Calcio...

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Inter did their usual stuff again... gettin' inside help from FIGC & Lega Calcio...
Inter have run away with the league, and this is the first season since Moratti took over. Hm.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
i know maicon is suspended and i think materazzi and figo are also but not 100% sure.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
I can honestly see Inter getting even for the 6-0, they are just so strong and Milan are... well, just so pathetic.

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
Kороль said:
I can honestly see Inter getting even for the 6-0, they are just so strong and Milan are... well, just so pathetic.
i believe we can win this one..

and even if we don`t,we will draw or lose with 1 goal difference.

in the first match against inter we were in a poor form,now we are doing much better..

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Kороль said:
and still you're HERE..in a MILAN forum, which would mean you're a MILANFAN :eek: loving the confidence, good it's not arrogant! fine line there :)

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Kороль said:
Way to support the team.:rolleyes:

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
I hope that it can be a repeat of last season... us losing the first game and then winning the second game

I hope I'll be able to wake up in time (I'll be very tired from the night before, RHCP concert :D :cool: :star: )

I hope we win and kick some inter asses :star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
WTF is this?
No suspensions for the Milan but there are six players a booking away from a ban: Bonera, Jankulovski, Ricardo Oliveira, Pirlo, Simic and Storari. Borriello is suspended until March 12. Inter have Maicon suspended while Mancini can take his place on the bench. The Nerazzurri have two suspended: Figo and Materazzi.

I still believe the official site phucked it up again as those 2 playrs are a yellow away from suspension.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
forza milan

Last edited:

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
Dann said:
i know maicon is suspended and i think materazzi and figo are also but not 100% sure.

Inter receive a boost with the news that Mancio is allowed on the bench despite receiving a red card against Livorno. However, they must do without the suspended Douglas Maicon. Ex-Milan midfielder Patrick Vieira and Esteban Cambiasso are still injured. Adriano may miss out, as may Hernan Crespo who was suspended last weekend. Nicolas Burdisso is a doubt after receiving a fractured nose in the fracas following the Valencia match.

this is from channel4 and no news of matrix and figo suspended so i think they are i yellow card away from suspension.

PatoKaka

eLdiablo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kороль said:

have confidence.. this is MILAN don't forget.. we accomplished a lot more that what they did.. + i dont wanna lose my bet with my inter friend

Suazo7

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Nesta,Lampard,Pirlo,Gatusso,A.Roddick
A.C MIlan

We must to win with Inter And With CeltiC

Inter-A.C MiLan 1:3
Kaka,13 Ronaldo 56,Samuel,71 Seedorf,84

with Celtic

A.C Milan-CeltiC 2-0
Pirlo,30 and Inzaghi,59

:D:D

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Kороль said:
Thats what concerns me.
OH GOD, i cant believe you're saying this :eek: i bet you think if your fav player favalli plays, we'll win :D
it's BS, anything can happen! and we have a honest 50 - 50 chance of winning it, maybe not that great that we have this cl match tonight but with a win, our confidence will boost and the players will try to stay awake on the pitch (pirlo) :D forza milan, even inter winning this (god forbid) wont change anything! milan still the best, inter a team that got away the calciopoli and enjoying while they can...because everyone knows that next year inter will be the same old inter which lost 6-0 to ac milan :D

:devil2: FORZA MILAN :devil2:

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
IF Favalli plays along with Pippo then anything can happen due to the special something they both have. But i'm not expecting that to happen so it will be a defeat for Milan i'm affraid.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let's hope that Inter will bring some baggage (re: the Valencia scuffle) to the match on Sunday. Still, I guarantee you they won't get kicked out of Europe next year. The spineless wimps at UEFA didn't do it after the flare incident; why start now?

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
BMWTaylor said:
Let's hope that Inter will bring some baggage (re: the Valencia scuffle) to the match on Sunday. Still, I guarantee you they won't get kicked out of Europe next year. The spineless wimps at UEFA didn't do it after the flare incident; why start now?

Well even though i agree the wimps at uefa are spineless, apparently inter are on some sort of a probation period after the flare incident.
this addiitional incident within their probation period could possibly be the factor to push them out of europe.
I dont really want that to happen though. that would mean absolute garbage in the CL next year from italy. Roma, Palermo, hopefully milan, and possibly lazio or catania or some crap like that.
Palermo and lazio arent bad, but they need a lot of reinforcements if they have to challenge even second level CL clubs like bremen or porto/benfica.
Inter, roma, milan and hopefully lazio would be a decent set.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
radioactivenerd said:
I dont really want that to happen though. that would mean absolute garbage in the CL next year from italy. Roma, Palermo, hopefully milan, and possibly lazio or catania or some crap like that.
Please. Catania shouldn't be allowed within a country mile of Europe after what happened last month.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Now it's safe to say it, if we win this game, I'll go crazy for real. We were dead in the second half of today's match, it would be too miraculous...

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R99, dinho, Cafu, dida, kaka, all brazilians, CR7, Ferdinand, Giggsy, Rooney, Zairi, Manutd
Dann said:
Inter receive a boost with the news that Mancio is allowed on the bench despite receiving a red card against Livorno. However, they must do without the suspended Douglas Maicon. Ex-Milan midfielder Patrick Vieira and Esteban Cambiasso are still injured. Adriano may miss out, as may Hernan Crespo who was suspended last weekend. Nicolas Burdisso is a doubt after receiving a fractured nose in the fracas following the Valencia match.

this is from channel4 and no news of matrix and figo suspended so i think they are i yellow card away from suspension.
inter are not winning this game if they don't play Adriano.

Schedule