Ronaldo Is Berlusconi's Summer Wish

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
source goal.com

<<Spanish daily Marca is reporting this morning that AC Milan want to sign former Inter star Ronaldo.

“Berlusconi wants Ronaldo,” reads the Madrid based paper’s front page today.

According to the article the AC Milan supremo would be ready to offer Real around 60 million Euros in exchange for R9’s services.

If the sensational deal takes place it would be a further act of betrayal of the Brazilian striker towards the Nerazzurri fans, who still haven’t forgiven Ronaldo for going to Madrid after winning the 2002 World Cup. >>

I'm not sure about this, but if it is true and Ronaldo is coming to Milan, and Juve'll get Gilla I think I won't be watching any Milan games for a couple of years and I'll hate Berlusconi all my life from then on. Damn!:head: It's the worse news possible. I hope Marca is full of shit.

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
i also read that on yahoo. but the thing is that when making stories about summer transfers anything goes. the guys who write this things should work for the national enquirer. the alwyas assume everything they never have proof. i believe ronaldo will never come to milan and if he does then ill cut two of my fingers.

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
ronaldo to milan??? no please. i don't like him!!!! and i don't think he is better than gilardino. he is too fat and too old may be?? we need some young and fresh players...

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
for a moment i had a big smile on my face because i thought it was christiano ronaldo!..sheesh! but unfortunetly its the lazy,over paid has been!

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Isn't Marca pretty much a mouthpiece/prostitute for Real Madrid who start rumors about players that Real wants to get rid of? Maybe Luxumburgo wants to start Raul and Owen up rfont and want to get rid of Ronaldo so they start a rumor hoping that Milan would bite.

If we're going to get a striker, lets get Gilardino. This way we strengthen ourselves and also prevent Juve assholes from getting him.

And speaking of strikers, what is the status on Pippo after the CL snub and by how many millions did Crespo's asking price go up after his performance in the finals? ;)

Fanta Ele

Stupid shiny Volvo owner
Reaction score
NO WAY! I don't want to see him in San Siro!

:star: :star: IL FENOMENO LASCIALO LA' QUI C'E' SHEVA!!!!! :star: :star:

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
Yeah hope he comes to Milan, Inter would be so pissed and even though he is fat he still can score a lot of goals and how it is right now they will be selling him. You know I hope he comes and that he scores a hattrick against Inter just f*cking hope he comes srry bout the language but just so excited;):-)

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
yeah agree but he can score a lot of goals he is still underrated by everyone I know he isn't gonna come on his earlier level but he is good but so heavily critisised

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Ronaldo is just Ronaldo... I dont believe that he will come to Milan but if he did then I 4 1 will welcome the mother.

zaka

Chronic Lurker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Albertini, Gattuso, Inzaghi
Ronaldo isn't a good investment he's old crack, i'd prefer Gila to him

sirpecks

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Dida, Maldini, weah, baresi
hopefully they got it mixed up with the other one, Christiano Ronaldo! HE 's jsut player milan need young and full of potential! i would give £60million cos he s gonna be a super star! But Fergie will not let him go i think!

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
sirpecks said:
hopefully they got it mixed up with the other one, Christiano Ronaldo! HE 's jsut player milan need young and full of potential! i would give £60million cos he s gonna be a super star! But Fergie will not let him go i think!

i agree with that. i would love to see c. ronaldo in milan's shirt! :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milanist said:
Do you all really believe that bollocks? LOL! :D
Bollocks ? You don't know Galliani..... :o I can see the management all hyper-actionistic in their offices + wouldn't be surprised if fatty was the result of their brainstorming :o Do you really think they take that trophyless season as easy as they pretend in the media ?

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
yb631.gif
yb631.gif
yb631.gif

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Good!

Lets focus on bringing Gilardino to the San Siro and making the Crespo switch permanent.

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, kaka, maldini, reyes, fabregas,zidane, ronaldhino, henry, Lehman, Eboue, Hleb,
well that was going to happen! There is no chance of Ronaldo leaving Real Madrid!

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Ronaldo

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
cagney said:
Good!

Lets focus on bringing Gilardino to the San Siro and making the Crespo switch permanent.

I agree, but we don't have to buy many players. I think that guy Gilardino is way2expensive and those parma s.o.b. need to cool down cause they won't get a penny 4 him...

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
Ronaldo doesn't have the attitude you need in order to win, because he has already won everything ... Plus, we already have Sheva, the best striker at the moment, we only need to buy quality strikers (Luca Toni, Alberto Gilardino, Cassano, Miccoli), not aging cracks

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see Ronaldo pairing up with Sheva.
but for 60m? I dont think Ronaldo is worth that much.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No, thank you !!

Ronaldo was a great striker but currently I am not sure is a good option.. Besides all this, I hate him and his character doesn't suit for MILAN.. MILAN is a very low profile club who takes pride in excellence on the field not on marketing and getting tabloid time from its players..

So, please RONALDO stay where you are....

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
El Milan quiere a Ronaldo
El Milan, que ha cerrado la temporada en blanco, quiere a Ronaldo como fichaje estrella para la próxima temporada. El brasileño se ha convertido en el objetivo número uno del equipo que preside Silvio Berlusconi pero el Madrid no está dispuesto a ceder al deseo del equipo del primer ministro italiano (Marca)

Could anyone translate ??

AC Milan wants Ronaldo
AC Milan, who closed the season with no trophies, wants Ronaldo as the biggest signing for the next season. The Brazilian has become in the objective number one, for the president Silvio Berlusconi but Real Madrid its not willing to give up Ronaldo to the First Minister of Italy.

there you go :D

Last edited:

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Hope it won't happen. We certainly don't need Ronaldo! NO! NO! and always NO!!

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, kaka, maldini, reyes, fabregas,zidane, ronaldhino, henry, Lehman, Eboue, Hleb,
Don Dada said:
Oh crap..i think i like Ronaldo where he is. I like my AC Milan slim and fat free.

:dance:
lol:D
Join the club! But he isn't as fat as he used ton be! His ex-fiancee must have scared him so much that he lost a liitle bit of weight!:D :tongue:

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I just cant picture him and Sheva partenering up tho..i think he likes to play up by himself so sheva will have to drop back a lil bit. Something i dont want to see.

And yeh...he's not fat anymore...they call him BigBoned now. LoL

:dance:

Schedule