and Milan like before and do you think Milan will do the same mistake by
losing to small team

Forza Milan

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
lets wait for the summer and all the transfers to go by and then i will let you know.

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think we'll still be competitive. Whether it will be another 2-horse race like this yr is another story. Like Kenichy said, won't know till after transfers.

:dance:

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
I reckon Inter will be a contender next year, I still think that either Milan or Juve will win it, but I expect it to be a three horse race.

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think is either Milan or Juventus
I expect a close fight again, hopefully we will have better luck next year.

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ALL MILAN PLAYERS...Juninho, Diego, Lugano, Del Piero, Buffon, Cicinho.
Hi Dil Dil..It's Adriana! U asked the same question in the forum of forzasheva.com! Well...I think that we will have better luck for scudetto 2006!
It's gonna be a big big fight again! CUz I guess Inter it's gonna look 4 it too!! :D :D So let's see! Now let's just get focused on CL! :tongue:

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
IMO it will be a much closer fight with Milan, Inter & Juventus.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
It will be betwen Milan , Inter and Juve again .. close fight betwen the 3 .. if we do a great job in market this summer we are going to have back the tittle..

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
It really depends on the transfers, but I can see it being a 3 horse race, and possibly a surprise by a smaller club...im gonna say Palermo.

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ALL MILAN PLAYERS...Juninho, Diego, Lugano, Del Piero, Buffon, Cicinho.
besikaka said:
It will be betwen Milan , Inter and Juve again .. close fight betwen the 3 .. if we do a great job in market this summer we are going to have back the tittle..

I agree with this.!!

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
After last night, I'd like to see a big change in strategy and see a move towards getting young players or players in the prime of their career instead of getting old players past their best.

Our defense being the greatest is a myth that was shattered last night and our midfield really needs some more creativity from a playmaker. Pirlo IMO can't get the job done in this role and we need a bit of speed. Seedorf has been a complete disaster this season and maybe its time he went elsewhere.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Next year, we will rise again, hopefully. Gotta be optimistic, guys.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roksana said:
Next year, we will rise again, hopefully. Gotta be optimistic, guys.
Word! Let's get some fresh young players and rock the forthcoming season! :devil2:

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Looking back to the current season... it was a case of almost and what ifs... Overall though, I think Milan made a pretty decent account of themselves. 2nd in Serie A and 2nd in Champs League is a damn fine achievement. I won't swap places with Juventus...

As for the future... we need new blood in the team...
I'd welcome in defence any of Jankoluvski, Walter Samuel, Pablo Ibanez, Khalid Bouhlahrouz.
In attack enter Gilardino or F.Torres

I'd change nothing in midfield cept for someone else to replace Seedorf... cant think of any realistic candidates right now...

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
GK:

Since there is no chance of Buffon comin I say we stick with Dida.

Defenders:

You know how Brazil has the best offensive game and how they have the best offensive players (strikers) in the whole wide world? Well, very much in the same manner, Italy has the best defensive game n the best defenders in the whole wide world (it used to be the case anyway).

It is crystal clear that we need a couple defenders of the highest quality.

Keep Cafu n Stam in the squad.

Midfield:

Our midfield is definitely the Achilles heel; it's our most vulnerable area.
I'm not really happy with all three of the personnel (Pirlo, Gattuso n Seedorf) in this department. Wot I'm more or less sayin is that we need a revamp!!

Pirlo: isn't Albertini.

Gattuso: reminds me of Nicky Butt the guy wears his heart on his sleeve; he runs around like a headless chicken, very combative, hard tackling but the guy can't pass 4 toffee.

Seedorf: don't get me started.

Attack:

If indeed Gila comes into the fold then I say he playin along with Sheva n Kaka just behind them... I 4 1, have no worries in this department.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida: first team

Cafu: first team/squad

Costacurta: bless him... Make him a coach

Kaladze: out

Maldini: first team (Capitano for another 2 more years)

Nesta: first team

Pancaro: out

Simic: out

Stam: first team/squad

Ambrosini: squad

Dhorasoo: out

Gattuso: squad

Pirlo: squad

Rui Costa: out/squad

Seedorf: out

Crespo: out

Inzaghi: squad

Kaka: first team

Serginho: out/squad

Shevchenko: first team

Tomasson: out

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten...
i'd keep kaladze.... he is a useful player...not too old... and has not disappointed when called upon....

Facade19

Primavera
Reaction score
yonggoh said:
van basten...
i'd keep kaladze.... he is a useful player...not too old... and has not disappointed when called upon....

I agree.
Kaladze was not great, but was not bad either.
He can be useful, especially with Jankulovski being out for a while.
We need backup, and Kaladze is good back up.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
yonggoh said:
Looking back to the current season... it was a case of almost and what ifs... Overall though, I think Milan made a pretty decent account of themselves. 2nd in Serie A and 2nd in Champs League is a damn fine achievement. I won't swap places with Juventus...
I would!
yonggoh said:
I'd welcome in defence any of Jankoluvski, Walter Samuel, Pablo Ibanez, Khalid Bouhlahrouz.
Jankoluvski, Walter Samuel and Gilla true. But who the hell are Ibanez and Bouhlahrouz? And Torres no way, no spanish guy, please!

yonggoh said:
I'd change nothing in midfield cept for someone else to replace Seedorf... cant think of any realistic candidates right now...
Oh, there are tons of players that are better than Seedorf in that position. Starting with Ronaldinho and going to Rothen, Mitea, Van Bommel ... I can give you hundreads. All are better than that lazy bastard. Also Serginho is better, too bad our manager didn't give him more chances.

zaka

Chronic Lurker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Albertini, Gattuso, Inzaghi
yonggoh said:

Gilardino is the answer

Last edited:

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
I think we need an understudy for Pirlo and one for Kakà, Rui Costa (don't need to let him go but he is not the best option)

for Pirlo: David Pizarro! :D (way better than Roberto Baronio, and wishing to join AC Milan)
for Kakà: Andrés D'Alessandro (having problems with his actual club VfL Wolfsburg)

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No more Stam
he is too slow to be a central defender
I dont think we will be as good as this year,
most of our player are getting slow becos of age, esp our defender.
hopefully we can get some young defender,
that is what we really need now.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Luis said:
Andrés D'Alessandro

This guy will be an "understudy" to no1. He is to Argentina wot Kaka is to Brazil. Those morons just dont know it yet.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
No matter what we will always be competitive i dno how the lads will bounce back from the CL Final loss but that just gives them more motives to be more concentrated and focussed

just hope they have a great holiday to forget everything and clear their minds

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Luis said:
I think we need an understudy for Pirlo and one for Kakà, Rui Costa (don't need to let him go but he is not the best option)

for Pirlo: David Pizarro! :D (way better than Roberto Baronio, and wishing to join AC Milan)
for Kakà: Andrés D'Alessandro (having problems with his actual club VfL Wolfsburg)
I've seen Andrés D'Alessandro play, he's good and is a guy that can become something in the future, but I don't know if he's ready for Milan.

David Pizarro is ok by me. I'd be happy to see him join us.

sirpecks

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Dida, Maldini, weah, baresi
From acmilan.com

Think positively
5/29/2005
Milan’s opponents don’t criticise and mock them without any reason, otherwise it would be too childish. The support against the Rossoneri spreading through Italian football in this moment has a clear matrix. Milan’s opponents just wish such an extraordinary team would not bounce back from the major disappointment they experienced in Istanbul. Milan were the best team in Italy until early May: leaders in Serie A and finalists in Europe. Nobody did as well as them up to that moment. Then the energy somehow drained away and Paolo Maldini and Co. were not able to seal what could have been an extraordinary season. The Rossoneri were not able to finish the domestic campaign as they did last year, when Juventus did not prove to be such a tough challenger as this season. And they also lacked the right consistency from minute 59 to the penalty shoot-out in Istanbul. Milan dominated the game, Liverpool just enjoyed some spells. In the long-term, the club’s prestige and success will reward Milan, in the meantime the English side enjoy their feat. Milan will work hard now to continue their cycle. They will dedicate all their concentration and effort, from the technical staff to the management. All together, with no fear.
This was also the signal of the wonderful fans behind the goal at the Friuli stadium, they returned from the Ataturk with their heads held high and were able to think positively despite such a bitter setback. This is Milan. This is a club and an environment that proves to be unique because it does not allow such a bad verdict to overcome them. Whoever was not suffering and supporting one of the two Champions League finalists in Istanbul will remember Milan-Liverpool for the applause of both sets of fans. The Rossoneri image stands out even more for its quality and aplomb in Europe and in the world. The important thing is that false rumours about alleged early celebrations at half time are not spread. But there has already been a lot of discussion regarding this subject. Now it is time to look ahead. Paris is the target that Milan already have in their minds, although this is not an obsession. Milan will strengthen their team for next season, they want to be in tip-top shape for the domestic campaign and the Champions League again. And this is what everyone at Milan and around the club must think about this summer, one that might not be triumphal but that will certainly teach an important lesson about improving. Thinking positively and swallowing the disappointment of Istanbul is the first step to making a great comeback."

Postive but realistic!?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
van Basten said:
GK: Since there is no chance of Buffon comin I say we stick with Dida.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. :D

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i have faith in Dida....
he saved our asses on many occasions this season...

Schedule