Inter Milan 2-1 AC Milan, 11/3/2007

How will we do on Sunday? And BE HONEST.

• We'll emerge victorious.

Votes: 49 72.1%
  • We'll eke out a draw.

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • We'll lose a heartbreaker.

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Bring on Inter guys:devilfuc: Milan are flying high and Inter are going down on sunday!!!Plus we got a rested Ronaldo ready to kick some serious ass!!!

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
radioactivenerd said:
Well even though i agree the wimps at uefa are spineless, apparently inter are on some sort of a probation period after the flare incident.
this addiitional incident within their probation period could possibly be the factor to push them out of europe.
I dont really want that to happen though. that would mean absolute garbage in the CL next year from italy. Roma, Palermo, hopefully milan, and possibly lazio or catania or some crap like that.
Palermo and lazio arent bad, but they need a lot of reinforcements if they have to challenge even second level CL clubs like bremen or porto/benfica.
Inter, roma, milan and hopefully lazio would be a decent set.

Good post, but unfortunately Serie A ain't what it used to be - it's full of garbage. And as we all can see, it ain't interesting 'coz it's really a one-horse race.

---

The extra time vs Celtic surely didn't bring anything good in terms of fatigue, so I guess we're going to have a tough match vs Inter.

But then again, what gives me confidence is the absence of two key players, Vieira and Cambiasso.
Such a pitty that this derby will have to be played without those two already mentioned and two of our best performers during these derbies; Nesta and Serginho 'derby killer'.

I'll be back with prediction ++ later, gotta catch some sleep now :)

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
We sure will be tired... 120 minutes of hard attacking football sure make one wish for a long rest, however I believe we'll be up to the task. And, Inter also played a tough game against Valencia, so their fatigue shouldn't be any better/worse than our :) As for who will win, if Milan plays like they CAN play, if every player does some of his magic, we should have no problem beating inter (severely) :D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
iLuVuRoNaLdO said:
inter are not winning this game if they don't play Adriano.
Hopefully he'll go on one of his usual benders the night before the match. :) After Brazil were eliminated from the WC, he and Ronaldinho partied at the latter's home and then took it to a nightclub. :rolleyes:

Inter may have fresher legs for this affair. They waited until after the Valencia match to exert themselves.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Hopefully we'll win this match... Its gonna be very very hard... I expect good game for watching and let the winner be the better side (Milan) :D

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
Velez Mostar said:
Good post, but unfortunately Serie A ain't what it used to be - it's full of garbage. And as we all can see, it ain't interesting 'coz it's really a one-horse race.

---

The extra time vs Celtic surely didn't bring anything good in terms of fatigue, so I guess we're going to have a tough match vs Inter.

But then again, what gives me confidence is the absence of two key players, Vieira and Cambiasso.
Such a pitty that this derby will have to be played without those two already mentioned and two of our best performers during these derbies; Nesta and Serginho 'derby killer'.
I'll be back with prediction ++ later, gotta catch some sleep now :)

i found this on ac milan.com it what ancelotti said after last nights clash.
"It was a game at the crossroads of the season and no one thought we would not go through because that would have been tough for the rest of the season. Now we will have Kaladze, Serginho and Nesta back".

this is just part of it.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Dann said:
i found this on ac milan.com it what ancelotti said after last nights clash.
"It was a game at the crossroads of the season and no one thought we would not go through because that would have been tough for the rest of the season. Now we will have Kaladze, Serginho and Nesta back".

this is just part of it.

:eek:, so they've recovered? Well, recovered or not - they still lack match fitness.

Anyway good news, you made my day amigo ! :cool:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I most likely won't be able to see the match, unless I decide to waste my time indoors. Not very likely in Sth France, on a (hopefully) sunny Sunday afternoon :tongue: But I'll try to remember to send some positive energy to our boys/men/geezers...

C'mon Milan, don't disappoint :devil3:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
I most likely won't be able to see the match, unless I decide to waste my time indoors. Not very likely in Sth France, on a (hopefully) sunny Sunday afternoon :tongue: But I'll try to remember to send some positive energy to our boys/men/geezers...

C'mon Milan, don't disappoint :devil3:

First time I see you cheerleading ;)

Maybe i'm gonna miss the match 2 :deviliri:
I hate Birthday's on Milan matches....May Ronaldo score

dardar_3

Primavera
Reaction score
We should play the set number two this sunday.

:tongue: :tongue:

Inter_-_Milan_0_-_6.jpg

1-6 is good enough?....

Set and match....:)

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
dardar_3 said:
We should play the set number two this sunday.

:tongue: :tongue:

Inter_-_Milan_0_-_6.jpg

1-6 is good enough?....

Set and match....:)
0-1 is enough for me :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I really hope Ronaldo scores in this match. I really really hope it is the match winner as well. That would be the ultimate dagger for the Nerazzurri.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC_Wesley said:
First time I see you cheerleading ;)
This ain't cheerleading ;) Inter are my 2nd most hated team, or most hated (yea, Bayern + Inter kinda take turns) + getting humiliated by 'them' is sth I'd like us to be spared :rolleyes:

FatRon to score ? I don't REALLY see it happen but whoever will put it in will be my hero... of the week :tongue:

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
This ain't cheerleading ;) Inter are my 2nd most hated team, or most hated (yea, Bayern + Inter kinda take turns) + getting humiliated by 'them' is sth I'd like us to be spared :rolleyes:

FatRon to score ? I don't REALLY see it happen but whoever will put it in will be my hero... of the week :tongue:
didnt know you hated bayern........ ive never seen them as a rival but for some reason ive never liked them either. of course, im sure you have other reasons....

anyway, all eyes will be on ronaldo. inter fans will go crazy if he scores on them...... hahahahaha :devilfuc:

we are definitely in better form than we were last time against them. this is the milan that is starting to come together now! we can do it! besides, they might still be sore from the game against valencia :blackeye: hahaha

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Inter-Milan: Disciplinary situation

Inter have one player with a ban (Maicon) and two players with warnings (Luis Figo and Marco Materazzi). Milan do not have any suspensions, but they do have five players with warnings (Daniele Bonera, Marek Jankulovski, Ricardo Oliveira, Andrea Pirlo and Dario Simic).

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail_popup.aspx?idNews=41902&progr=0

ROSSONERO_PR

I-BRA-vissimo !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, NESTA, KAKA', KALADZE, BEHRAMI, LORIK CANA, BOGDANI, PATO, MARADONA, M.V.B etc.
pirlo-21-ksa said:
I hope that history would repeat itself and due in 2001 when he defeated Inter, 6 / 0 :D
I dont like 0 - 6. I'd rather prefer Het-trick from Ronaldo and Heart Attack for Moratti then 0 - 6 :D

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
I'm hoping to see the All-Brazilian-Trident attack:

------------Dida
Oddo-Bonera-Simic-Janku
------------Pirlo
--Gattuso--------Seedorf
------------Kaka'
--Oliveira--------Ronaldo

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
sivlE said:
I'm hoping to see the All-Brazilian-Trident attack:

------------Dida
Oddo-Bonera-Simic-Janku
------------Pirlo
--Gattuso--------Seedorf
------------Kaka'
--Oliveira--------Ronaldo

Think again, Milan will most definetly play a 4-5-1 with Ronaldo lone striker.
It didn't pay off last october but it could do now.

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R99, dinho, Cafu, dida, kaka, all brazilians, CR7, Ferdinand, Giggsy, Rooney, Zairi, Manutd
ROSSONERO_PR said:
I dont like 0 - 6. I'd rather prefer Het-trick from Ronaldo and Heart Attack for Moratti then 0 - 6 :D
lool , u made ma day
are we playing
@ inter or San Siro?
if it's inter, i wuldn't want ronnie to score, coz it's a risk, he'll get shot from the crowd.
lol,

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ironically, Celtic are also playing their big derby this weekend.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
iLuVuRoNaLdO said:
lool , u made ma day
are we playing
@ inter or San Siro?
if it's inter, i wuldn't want ronnie to score, coz it's a risk, he'll get shot from the crowd.
lol,

This is the post of the year....at Inter or at San Siro....LOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooLLLLL!!!!! :D :D :D

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
Pupone#10 said:
Think again, Milan will most definetly play a 4-5-1 with Ronaldo lone striker.
It didn't pay off last october but it could do now.
Oh God, I hope you are wrong. Milan do not have the proper strikers or the mid-field quality to play with a lone striker.
Look what happened against Celtic, we scored 1 goal in two legs; if we play the same way against Inter we will lose by a lot.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
04-05_inter-milan_cl1.jpg

This was the match that Dida received a cracker on his shoulder in quarter-final round CsL. I believe it was in 2005 or so. Rui was still there. Now Seedorf #10 LOL. Sick.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hate that everyone's looking to Ronaldo to make miracles on Sunday. If he doesn't have a good game, we're going to look pretty stupid.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
I hate that everyone's looking to Ronaldo to make miracles on Sunday. If he doesn't have a good game, we're going to look pretty stupid.
Yeah lol we have seen many lessons of praising a player too much before a game and he sucks in the end. The latest lesson was Nakamura-Moron sushi boy.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
iLuVuRoNaLdO said:
lool , u made ma day
are we playing
@ inter or San Siro?
lol,
was that a typo or a genuine question?

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
hey everybody, i just got out from my job and now im in the university...jejje

how are the preparations for the derby?

maldini says he believes in the champions league final and the derby victory?

JEJE HEY IM DOING RIGHT NOW AND AMORTIZATION TABLE..IM IN THE SUBJECT CALLED "FINANCIAL DIRECTION" AND THAT IS FOR MY MASTER DEGREE IN LOGISTICS AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE

JEJE...VIVA AC MILAN

QUIERES HABLAR ESPAÑOL? WANNA SPEAK SPANISH

BACK ON TOPIC

IS MATERAZZI SUSPENDED FOR THE DERBY? I HOPE YES!

God bless AC MILAN

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
This derby isn't as excited as the previous one...Inter is out of reach now...
I dont feel too much excite as the previous matches...
but...I believe in Milan to Win...
I like Milan in Milan-Chievo...I hope to see it again...Exclude DIDA and BONERA crashes
FORZA MILANNNNNNNNN

edma

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta & Pirlo
i cant wait the match this sunday.

Schedule